missing ride height for air suspension in trunk - Range Rover Velar Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-08-2020, 05:09 PM Thread Starter

missing ride height for air suspension in trunk

Hi All, not sure if I'd miss something... I just pickup 2020 P340 S Velar with Air suspension. I'd thought there was 2 buttons for ride height in the trunk? When I open the trunk, I do not see those buttons, just a cover plate.
I have the [Technology Pack, Cold Climate Pack, Elec-Air Suspension, Adaptive Dynamics and 21" Style 1033, Black contrast roof. ]

sorry, I'd look at so many youtube vids, and thought if you have the air suspension option, you also get the corresponding buttons in the trunk. Any guidance would be welcome?

2) this Velar didn't have the Convenience Park, any way to add after-the-fact? especially, the physical levers to lower the back seat from the trunk area.

thank,
Lawrence
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-10-2022, 12:44 PM

I thought the same, I think that feature only comes on an HSE
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-08-2023, 11:29 AM

It sounds like you have the correct packages to have the air suspension and ride height buttons in your trunk, but it sounds like they may have not been installed. I would recommend taking your vehicle to an authorized Land Rover service center for further diagnosis. As for adding the Convenience Park after the fact, it may be possible to add the components, but you would need to check with the service center to see if they can install the parts.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page