Velar ride - Range Rover Velar Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-24-2018, 07:29 PM Thread Starter

Velar ride

My fpace lease is up soon and looking at velar because my wife needs a smoother ride. How is the velar ride? Air suspension smoother?
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-26-2018, 02:02 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
My fpace lease is up soon and looking at velar because my wife needs a smoother ride. How is the velar ride? Air suspension smoother?
Definitely smoother than the F-Pace, IMHO. I attribute that partly to the fact I had 22's on the F-Pace, and 21s on the Velar.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-26-2018, 08:07 AM

Some buyers are reporting issues with the air suspension setup. Before purchasing I suggest you look into the pattern of these issues and what exactly to look out for.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-26-2018, 11:45 AM

The majority of issues that are being reported are around the tech/infotainment system in the Velar. Comfort is one of the only aspects of this model that isn't being heavily criticized. https://www.cars.com/research/land_r...sumer-reviews/
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-27-2018, 12:28 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downrange View Post
The majority of issues that are being reported are around the tech/infotainment system in the Velar. Comfort is one of the only aspects of this model that isn't being heavily criticized. https://www.cars.com/research/land_r...sumer-reviews/
I'm probably one of those people complaining about the tech/infotainment system. However, since the update to 18.C and the implementation of CarPlay there's nothing I don't like. I like the ride in Comfort Mode, I enjoy driving it on occasion in Dynamic Mode with paddle shifters, and sometimes on longish drives I even use it in Eco. A great vehicle that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

I would be surprised if there are many complaints about the infotainment system since the most recent update.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page