My First Car (and post)
I am very happy and excited to be apart of this forum, I hope to learn from everyone whilst being insightful whenever I can.
Currently, I've fallen in love with the RR Velar, perfect size, perfect specs, amazing performance dynamically, as well as being convenient with it's features and driver aids.
I am a very fortunate person, and will have the opportunity to possible call the RR Velar my first car.
I actually have some questions after studying the car for a few weeks;
1. Is the reliability REALLY as bad as the stereotypes? I love this car, but feel pushed to a Macan or Cayenne because of the reliability. I believe from reading it's really a 50/50 chance that I get a good car with few issues in the infotainment or mechanically.
2. How is the driving in the cit/tight areas? I read that it has proportions of the F Pace and GLC, but also read that the turning circle and relative "space" needed to drive the car comfortably is quite large.
3. How much of a difference does the rear diff lock option make? It is a cool, but expensive option here in Canada.
4. Is the rear seat entertainment any good? Worth the $3k asking price?
5. How comfortable is the rear seats? How far is the electric recline? Legroom an issue for people around 6 feet?
6. Is towing capability as smooth and simple as claimed? It seems to be without the low-range gears (like in the RR sport), but with some neat towing features as part of a towing package.
That is almost all of my questions, new ones keep popping up whenever I look at the car more, I did have a chance to go into a showroom and check it out, but don't recall asking these questions or checking it out when I browsed. Any advice or help would be appreciated.
Sorry for the spam, and Thanks all!
RR Lover, Future Owner!