Ready to buy! - Range Rover Velar Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 07:50 AM Thread Starter

Ready to buy!

Hello all. New guy here planning on picking up a 2018 P380 R-Dynamic this weekend. Pre-owned with 3,400 miles on it. CarFax is clean but Iím still nervous. Anyone have lingering issues with their 2018 that I should address with my sales folks? Thatís a lot of money to drop on unwanted surprises...
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 05:59 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade View Post
Hello all. New guy here planning on picking up a 2018 P380 R-Dynamic this weekend. Pre-owned with 3,400 miles on it. CarFax is clean but Iím still nervous. Anyone have lingering issues with their 2018 that I should address with my sales folks? Thatís a lot of money to drop on unwanted surprises...
I've had my 2018 HSE for just over a year now. Be sure to get the ICTP updated to the latest version of the firmware. Other than that, I've had absolutely no issues at all. I think you'll be happy. Good luck, and congratulations!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 07:02 PM

Welcome @Wade

I still see many of them around which is a good sign. It would be very concerning if that wasn't the case.
Just make sure you're with a reputable dealer, just so issues are easily to deal with when they come up.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page