New Owner in NoVA - Range Rover Velar Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-03-2018, 06:17 PM Thread Starter

New Owner in NoVA

Hello. I purchased 2019 Range Rover Velar P250 last Sunday. I'm coming from a Jag F-Pace. I loved the F-Pace but I took a RR loaner from the dealer the last time I had it in and I was pretty amazed at the interior styling difference and the options that the RR offered over the Jag. So far I love this car. The only negative I have is that I can't seem to find a way to keep the car in Dynamic after I shut it off. The Jag stayed in Dynamic for up to 8 hours before it reset its back to normal/comfort. If anyone knows if this can be done please let me know.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0117.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	335.1 KB
ID:	269  
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-04-2018, 11:51 AM

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Velar! I don't believe that there is currently a way to keep it in Dynamic once the vehicle has been shut off. JLR could most likely push through a software update to change this if enough customers request it.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-04-2018, 10:21 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downrange View Post
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Velar! I don't believe that there is currently a way to keep it in Dynamic once the vehicle has been shut off. JLR could most likely push through a software update to change this if enough customers request it.
Figured that. I sent LR an email. Hopefully, others have mentioned this.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-05-2018, 06:08 PM

Glad to have a new member on the forum. Congrats on getting a Velar!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-07-2018, 12:35 PM

Congrats on the Velar and welcome to the community. In typical Jaguar fashion they've yet again removed features from older models, but at least this is a minor nuisance.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-24-2018, 12:26 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by squirble View Post
Hello. I purchased 2019 Range Rover Velar P250 last Sunday. I'm coming from a Jag F-Pace. I loved the F-Pace but I took a RR loaner from the dealer the last time I had it in and I was pretty amazed at the interior styling difference and the options that the RR offered over the Jag. So far I love this car. The only negative I have is that I can't seem to find a way to keep the car in Dynamic after I shut it off. The Jag stayed in Dynamic for up to 8 hours before it reset its back to normal/comfort. If anyone knows if this can be done please let me know.

Congratulations, Squirble. Nice looking Velar. Like you, I came to the Velar from the F-Pace and live in NoVA. Great minds! Was that your BRG F-Pace that sold on the forums?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page