Carwow Velar Review - Range Rover Velar Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-22-2018, 11:40 AM Thread Starter

Carwow Velar Review

Just wanted to share this fantastic video review from Mat Watson. He seems very impressed with the premium features included on the Velar. I agree that its a little ridiculous at the Velars price point, that entry level models don't get leather seats or sat nav standard.
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-23-2018, 04:37 PM

I like what he said about performance which while isn't impressive, is good enough for a Range Rover product especially when compared to sportier rivals like the Macan. This leaves room for them to do something really special on the SVR version, often those are a big step up. Making the Velar feel lighter on its feet is the way to go this time around. Already its said to be the quickest SVR to come out.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-27-2018, 02:15 PM Thread Starter

They nailed the design of this car both inside and out. Love the dual screen infotainment system that RR is using on their vehicles now and I like that it tilts towards you as well for better visibility. Not a huge fan of the remote control for the rear screens, and I definitely agree with him that it would have made more sense just to make them touch screen. Wish more cars had a self cleaning rear camera, that's a neat feature.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page