Velar review south africa - Range Rover Velar Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By rapidrun

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-29-2017, 01:57 PM Thread Starter

Velar review south africa

I guess I wasnt the only one who thoughts seats were hard and uncomfortable

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-30-2017, 10:47 AM

You'd think it would be more comfortable since it's marketed as a sort of touring vehicle, but at least the performance is where Range Rover doesn't skim because it accelerates faster than a Sport.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-01-2017, 01:11 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velarian View Post
You'd think it would be more comfortable since it's marketed as a sort of touring vehicle, but at least the performance is where Range Rover doesn't skim because it accelerates faster than a Sport.
The sport has the new infotainment system of the Velar and led drl lights. It now looks better value for money than the Velar. The new sport is then the bigger Velar

Last edited by Velarizm; 12-01-2017 at 01:15 PM.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-04-2017, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velarizm View Post
The sport has the new infotainment system of the Velar and led drl lights. It now looks better value for money than the Velar. The new sport is then the bigger Velar

https://youtu.be/Mjzlk13YYT0
Only downside if you want to consider it one is styling which the Velar wins by a big margin. Most people never required the space the RR Sport offered and Range Rover saw that, probably why the Velar was justified; smaller, sportier, but still practical.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-10-2017, 12:35 PM

As for me, it's basically a Velar with Range Rover Sport exterior. I think this is the new range-rover interior design language that just debuted in the velar.
audemar4play likes this.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-14-2017, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidrun View Post
As for me, it's basically a Velar with Range Rover Sport exterior. I think this is the new range-rover interior design language that just debuted in the velar.
It sure is the new interior design and not just with Range Rover but if you look at some of the new Jaguars you can see something similar happening, just of course not nearly as classy.
Already impressed with the Velar, has me wondering what they have in store for the next Range Rover sport.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page