Bespoke Body Kit by Aspire - Range Rover Velar Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-24-2018, 03:17 PM Thread Starter

Bespoke Body Kit by Aspire

It looks like more and more tuning companies are turning to the Velar to release new kits. The latest widebody kit by Aspire adds extended wheel arches, lower door moldings, a new front bumper and diffuser, and an Aspire custom grille. It also gets not one but two rear spoilers, as well as a quad exhaust system. Aspire claims this performance exhaust system can make the diesel engine sound like a turbocharged V8. There are 22,23 and 24 inch Aspire forged wheels to choose from and can be customized with any finish. Pricing can be found on their website.
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-31-2018, 08:47 AM

Garage
Hopefully it looks better in person.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-05-2018, 12:58 PM Thread Starter

I mean if you don't think this looks good in pictures, than I doubt seeing it in person is going to change your mind. Personally I think it looks fantastic, I just see it as too big of an investment on an already expensive vehicle.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 06:22 PM

I like how that kit looks because what's important to me are kits that respect the original body lines and in addition come off as a factory accessory, Aspire hit it on the nail.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-09-2018, 10:58 AM

It looks like there is a huge amount of different configurations that you can choose from, but holy smokes do they get expensive. Personally I really like the custom paint finishes, which are worth considering on their own.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page