Velar Accessories Discussion Thread - Range Rover Velar Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-16-2017, 03:57 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation Velar Accessories Discussion Thread

Range Rover hasn't released an official accessories list outlining part numbers, pricing, etc. Instead here you will find videos showing these accessories on the Velar. As you will soon see there are a lot to choose from.

Hopefully this helps everyone select accessories. As more details come out I will be posting them here.

Range Rover Velar Accessories Tour

Click And Go Accessory System
The Click and Go range is a multi-purpose seat–back system for second row passengers. The versatile Click and Go Base fixes between the headrest mountings and further attachments can be added to hold tablets, bags and shirts or jackets. Each attachment is sold separately. The base can be easily removed when not in use.

Side Steps
These smart, practical steps make it easier to get in and out of the vehicle. Neatly stowed under the sills, the side steps automatically deploy as soon as the door is opened, or when activated by the key fob. They stow automatically when the door is closed.

Rear Cargo Accessories
A range of accessories are available to compliment the cargo space area. A luggage partition divider can also be fitted to the luggage partition to separate the cargo space into two sections, whilst a cargo space rubber mat can protect the cargo space floor from general dirt and wet equipment.

Carbon Fibre Exterior Accessories
High grade Carbon Fibre rear spoiler, mirror covers and side vents featuring a twill weave and a High Gloss lacquered finish, providing a performance-inspired design enhancement coupled with weight benefits associated with Carbon Fibre

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-19-2017, 11:58 AM

Those carbon accessories are definitely going to be on my list. This is one of those times where the carbon is used in a very classy way and it isn't overpowering. Great way to incorporate it to keep it professional.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-21-2017, 03:25 PM

I can do without. I thought I would but I know eventually the aftermarket is going to come out with replacement carbon goodies like that and will look a bit more aggressive.

I'd probably get some sort of low-key body kit that's really subtle.
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-02-2017, 07:24 PM

With SUVs they don't really come out with much that's lowkey I find. But they're are aftermarket companies that are more subtle than others. What companies have you looked at so far?
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-05-2017, 03:08 PM Thread Starter

Would be great if RR was more like BMW and had accessories with its performance marque on them. SVO Accessories on the Velar sure does sound good to me. Unless they're waiting for the Velar SVO launch to make that happen.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-06-2017, 12:22 PM

The SVO colors are absolutely bonkers. That's what I would want. Either the Ruffina Red (first) or the Spectral Racing Red

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-07-2017, 03:43 PM

I'm not too sure if I like either of those on the Velar... maybe the bottom one. I'll have to take a look at their palette to see. BUT other than that... it would be cool to get some accessories or something out of em'.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-09-2017, 03:56 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
I'm not too sure if I like either of those on the Velar... maybe the bottom one. I'll have to take a look at their palette to see. BUT other than that... it would be cool to get some accessories or something out of em'.
Velar being a next generation vehicle for Range Rover... odds are we will see some new colors. I think it would be a bad look if they don't especially since its one off the easiest, a lot of car makers struggle to come up with a vehicle like the Velar anyways. Any types of colors you want?
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-15-2017, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
Which accessories are you looking at that they offer?
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-18-2017, 04:20 PM Thread Starter

Do you mean they should make these colors part of certain trims where features/accessories offered are specific to that trim?
If so I'd like to see that too. Mercedes does well with Edition 1 models and Range Rover is no doubt in a position to do that for themselves.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page