Range Rover SVR Rendering - Range Rover Velar Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-30-2017, 12:42 PM Thread Starter

Range Rover SVR Rendering

I was going to stick this in the photo section, but I thought we could use this rendering of the SVR Range Rover Velar for a discussion on what you would like to see on the exterior.

The SVR here adds more vents and "ducts" all over with a pretty stylish set of wheels, probably wider than base.

I really do look it but it seems just ever so slightly too toned down, I would like to see a bit more aggression out of it and when I can think of how.. I'll let you know haha

What are your thoughts?

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-02-2017, 07:21 PM

I like it a lot. But what'll really make that difference is how the exhaust is setup and I know for a fact it'll sound menacing. Would like to see the diffuser on it though as I'm sure they'll be adding one!
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-05-2017, 02:22 PM

very practical design since we already have an SVR model to refer to which this rendering has a lot of already.
I just hope Range Rover doesn't keep it this cookie cutter and instead include some slight differences from one SVR product to another.
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-05-2017, 02:36 PM Thread Starter

What differences would you like to see on the SVR Velar though? @audemar4play
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-09-2017, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
What differences would you like to see on the SVR Velar though? @audemar4play
Color is one of them since this is a Range Rover product wearing a new design, typically what goes with that are some new colors. Orange from the F-Type SVR would be great.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-10-2017, 11:53 AM Thread Starter

Orange would actually look really nice when paired with the black SVR trim pieces and all of that. I think if they added some splitter extenders or something, it would add a nice little touch to it all around.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-14-2017, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
Orange would actually look really nice when paired with the black SVR trim pieces and all of that. I think if they added some splitter extenders or something, it would add a nice little touch to it all around.
It helps that its bigger brother comes in that color also with a good amount of black, if it wasn't for that then making this suggestion wouldn't have been easy. Amazing how these RR's can go from looking classy to really sporty.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-15-2017, 02:53 PM

That's part of why I love them so much. You can achieve any look you really want. If you want to go full on luxury, keeping it nice and simple with some interior touches (diamond stitching, etc.) you can have that. Or you can start going SVR or body modifications (minor ones) and have essentially a "race inspired" performance vehicle.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-18-2017, 04:15 PM

definitely didn't see this coming with the original land rovers and luxurious range rovers, it almost seems like they were exhausted in what they can do but now it can be said they are leaders in the SUV world. hats off to JLR.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-22-2017, 11:39 PM

Maybe more prominent pinched metal ridges would give it an aggressive look? The rendering's hood looks flat so it could use some sharper ridges and maybe pinched metal on the sides?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page