Range Rover Velar Interior - Range Rover Velar Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-13-2017, 04:23 PM Thread Starter

Range Rover Velar Interior

Is anyone really upset about the "flat" looking dash and console area? I personally really like it and it looks quite "futuristic" in my opinion. Not too sure what I would change but I'm sure I'll think of something.

What do you guys think?

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-13-2017, 07:00 PM

I think it looks fine as it, if I were to really nitpick at tiny details then the strip of plastic dash under the infotainment screen looks a bit too fat. Other than that, the interior center stack layout looks fine. I don't see ppl complaining about the Tesla iPad, so this shouldn't be a problem.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-20-2017, 03:20 PM Thread Starter

I don't think it looks anything like the Tesla screens that they have going on as those are extremely large, one piece, and more "long" opposed to wide.

I do see that strip thing though. A part of me likes the separation, the other part would like to see how this would look in a black leather interior.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-23-2017, 03:54 PM

I like it since for one it still carries on a lot of what we're used to seeing and at the same time incorporates new design. It's going to be a while before we see any bigger screens like Tesla but do we even need it? RR's are a different breed and a massive screen wouldn't cut it here.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-28-2017, 05:08 PM Thread Starter

I think they're unnecessary and in a Range Rover it would look more like a novelty item if anything. What they have here works beautifully because it's an integration of modern technology whilst still keeping it user friendly and approachable. Like mentioned before, the knobs for the climate control, HUGE plus for me. They made the combination very well this time around and I'm personally very pleased by it.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page